THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About ~Me

My photo
I will be good towards you if you were good towards me guys..... I'm that kind of person.... For me everything is about give and take.. this is me, Veniola Forestryani

PlayList

Friday, February 12, 2010

Choi Jong Hoon


Choi Jong Hoon

Name Choi Jonghoon (Korean: 최종훈)
Birthday March 7,1990 (age 19)
Height 178 cm
Weight 61 kg
Education Shindongshin Middle Information Industry High School (Korean: 신동신정보산업고등학교)
Attending Gyeonggi University since March 2009, majoring in Digital Music
Position in band Leader, Vocalist, Guitar, Piano, Keyboard, (Keyboard in FT Triple) Other Work Starred in "Style Wave" together with Song Seung Hyun.
MNet Scandal.
Hobbies: Listening to music, the Internet
Family: Parents
Talents: Piano
Nickname: Sexy Jonghun
Charisma point: Nose
Fashion: Sophisticated, fitted style with mostly blacks and whites
Music experience: Started learning piano when he was 6 years old as a hobby, and met the other members two years ago.
Lookalikes: Kang Dongwon (actor), Tiffany (SNSD)
Ideal girl celeb: Han Yeseul
Message to future girlfriend: "뭐 사줄까? 뭘 원해? ♡" (What should I buy for you? What do you want? ♥ )

source:Wikipedia

0 komentar:

My Wangja..My Namja

My Wangja..My Namja