THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About ~Me

My photo
I will be good towards you if you were good towards me guys..... I'm that kind of person.... For me everything is about give and take.. this is me, Veniola Forestryani

PlayList

Friday, February 12, 2010

Lee Hong Ki


Lee Hong Ki


Name Lee Hong Ki (Korean: 이홍기)
Birthday March 2, 1990 (age 19)
Height 178 cm
Weight 60 kg
Education Seongji High School (Korean: 성지고등학교)
Attending Kyung Hee University since August 2009, majoring in theater & Film
Position in band Main Vocal
Other works
Acting debut in 2002 in KBS2 Magic Kid Masuri (매직키드 마수리) as main role
Cast as Lysander in a Korean version of A Midsummer Night's Dream
Cast as Jeremy in the drama 미남이시네요 (You're Beautiful)
One of the Daddy's in the TV show 좋아서 Good Daddy
MNet Scandal
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: Singing, listening to music, soccer, playing games (board and Internet)
Family: Parents, younger sister
Talents: Singing, soccer
Nickname: Cute Defiance, Hairy HongKi
Charisma point: The way his eyes look when he smiles
Fashion: Layers (T-shirts over sleeves), rings when performing
Music experience: He was originally studying both music and acting because his goal was to be an all-around entertainer.
Message to future girlfriend: "잘해보자! 잘하지 못해도 이해해줘~" (Let's do our best! Even if I don't do well, please understand me~)
Look a likes: Kang In (Super Junior), T.O.P (Big Bang), Jang Geunsuk (actor), Lee Dong Hae (Super Junior), Oh Jong Hyuk (Click-B)
Ideal female celeb: Song Hyegyo
Performance quirks: Shifts his foot between verses, leans to his right
Given a nickname of "Hairy Hong Ki" because he showed his hairy legs on one of the Star King episodes.

source:Wikipedia

0 komentar:

My Wangja..My Namja

My Wangja..My Namja