THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About ~Me

My photo
I will be good towards you if you were good towards me guys..... I'm that kind of person.... For me everything is about give and take.. this is me, Veniola Forestryani

PlayList

Friday, February 12, 2010

Lee Jae Jin


Lee Jae Jin
Name Lee Jaejin (Korean: 이재진)
Birthday December 17, 1991 (age 18)
Height 177 cm
Weight 58 kg
Education Seonyoo High School (Korean: 선유고등학교)
Position in band Vocalist, Rapper, Acoustic bass guitar and Bass, (Guitar and Vocal in FT Triple)
Other Work Acting debut in 2007 KBS2 daily sitcom Unstoppable Marriage as Wang Sa Baek (왕사백)
Musical acting debut in 2009 in "Sonagi, Modeling"
Blood Type: A
School: 선유고등학교 1학년 (SunYoo High School 1st year)
Hobby: Surfing the Internet, Asking questions to music teachers & sunbaes
Family: Parents, Older Sister
Talents: Bass, listening to music
Nickname: 자진이 (JahJinnie)
Best Points: Lips
Position in band: Bassist
What I like: money ... food ... music
Motto: Do well the works that are for me!
For my future love: "Saranghae"

source:Wikipedia

0 komentar:

My Wangja..My Namja

My Wangja..My Namja